- To behave in an open, honest and ethical manner.
- To lead with integrity and promote strong and open relationships of trust.
- A willingness to take action if ethics and values are compromised.
- To encourage mutual respect, individual self respect and personal confidence.
- Being caring and valuing all people.
- Value, respect and promote equality and diversity.
- Respect culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
- Quality assurance and safeguarding people from abuse are everybody’s concern.