Job Vacancies - Support Worker - Phoenix Care At Home Domiciliary Care Agency
Job Title: Support Worker
Reporting to: Service Manager
Location: Based at Unit B, Chivenor Business Park, Chivenor
- Working in service users homes in the Community in the North Devon area.
- The service aims to enable independent living for our service users for as long as is possible.
- To provide personal care.
- To promote independence of service users.
- To encourage clients to reach their individual potential, hence improving quality of life.
- To liase with other care professionals as required.
Support Workers are responsible to each service user they visit for the efficient conduct of the duties they perform and for maintaining the utmost confidentiality about the service users affairs, except in:
- Changes in a service users condition or circumstances
- Any problem relating to the care required
- Any accident or incident occurring during a visit
- Any health and safety risk or potential risk must be reported immediately to the manager.
Similarly, no information of a personal or confidential nature concerning individual members of staff should be divulged to anyone, without the proper authority having been given first.;p>
Support Workers should seek to preserve service users dignity, independence and motivation. Also, to understand the stresses, frustrations and embarrassments which some service users suffer and the affect that this may have on their acceptance of help to them and their families.
Support Workers must listen to and act on the service users directions and requests and must not impose their own ideas or views.
Support Workers should also project a positive image about Phoenix Care at Home Ltd.
Please return your completed application forms to:
Phoenix Care At Home Ltd,
Unit B, Chivenor Business Park,
Barnstaple, North Devon,